Accounting Specialist, AP, AR, FREE HEALTHCARE
Accounting Specialist, AP, AR, FREE HEALTHCARESearch Pro Group
Virginia Beach, VA 23462
You will be responsible for assisting in the day to day activities of accounts payable & accounts receivable. You will ensure the timely processing of payments to vendors & posting and reconciliation of customer receipts.
This position offers generous PTO and FREE HEALTHCARE.
- Recording, coding, and sorting vendor invoices
- Reviewing all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Performing Monthly Account Reconciliations and assisting with monthly closings
- Maintaining all accounts payable and related spreadsheets
- Summarizing and preparing credit card statement expenses
- Assisting with employee reimbursements
- Preparing weekly outgoing payment schedule, ACH, Wire transfers & EFT
- Setting up vendor invoices to be approved in DocuSign
- Assisting in maintaining vendor and customer files
- Answering vendor and customer inquiries
- Supporting with preparation of annual 1099’s, W-9, W-8’s etc.
- Posting monthly accruals and transaction journal entries
- Aiding with accounts receivables. Applies customer payments against invoices (e.g., lockbox, credits, chargebacks)
- Researching and resolving payment discrepancies
- An associate degree in Accounting, Business Management finance/ accounting is preferred or 1-2 years of related work experience
- Working knowledge of Netsuite, SAP Business One, Concur, Paypal and/or Stripe, or other CRM/ERP accounting systems, etc.
- Familiar with Excel spreadsheets
- Deadline oriented, while maintaining consistency and accuracy
- Enjoy working as part of a team, as well as independently
- Able to maintain confidentiality of privileged information and demonstrate good written and verbal communication skills
Please email me your resume directly to john AT searchprogroup DOT com for immediate consideration.