Order Entry Specialist/Accounting
Order Entry Specialist/AccountingSteelMaster Buildings
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
QualificationsComputer skills: 1 year (Preferred)
Are you looking to get your "foot in the door" with a growing company but just lack the work experience required? Are you looking for a place to start your career that is willing to train you on the core skills needed to grow in the accounting field?
SteelMaster Buildings, named one of the Top 100 Best Places to Work in Virginia and Top Workplaces in Hampton Roads, just had our best year in our 40-year company history so we need to expand our team with an additional Accounting Specialist with a focus on order entries.
We are looking for a highly motivated, organized individual with a great attitude and work ethic to join our team of assistants in support of our company's sales operations. We will teach you everything you need to know to be successful at our company that rewards our employee's work performance, company dedication, positive energy and innovative idea sharing.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Accurately enter new customer information.
- Process new building and change orders using GP/Dynamics and Excel.
- Post receipts against customer orders and enter other financial information.
- Type correspondence as needed for third party vendors and customers.
- Assist with monthly closing process.
- Other projects as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications and Skills:
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Computer skills including the Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, CRM, Outlook, and Teams).
- Comfortable with a 10-key calculator.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Preferred Qualifications but not Required:
- Previous accounting or administrative experience.
- Experience with a Customer Management Relationship (CRM) software program.
- Experience with Great Plains/Dynamics software program.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick days.
- Employee wellness program
Interested candidates should submit an electronic resume. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted via email to set up an initial interview.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- We are looking for an individual to join our team with a great attitude, an excellent work ethic and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done. Please describe how you fulfill these job criteria.
- Computer skills: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Hiring InsightsHiring 1 for this role